00. What kind of cell do you have?
A: Siemens MC60
01. What is your current ring tone?
A: Sure Promise - guess where from folks ;-)
02. What is your current wallpaper?:
A: No wallpaper
03. Do you own a picture phone?
04. If so, what was the last picture you took?
A: Picture of my foot when I hit the wrong button
05. Go to your text message inbox and type what the tenth
A: I know... I gave you an opening :p (after I texted one of my infamous comments back)
06. How many contacts do you have on your phone?
07. Go to your missed calls and check the fifth missed call. Who is it?
A: My eldest sister
08. Who was the last person you spoke to on your cell phone?
A: My mother
09. What service do you have?
10. At this very moment, how many bars do you have for your service?
11. Who’s on your speed dial on number one?
12. Does you phone have voicemail?
13. How many contacts that start with the letter D do you have?
14. Who do you talk to the most?
A: Don't talk much on cell, tend to use text messages
15. How many text messages do you get a month?
A: Don't know - lowest 6ish highest 30+
16. Can you send pictures?
18. Go to your sent texts, what does the eighth one say?
A: And then it will be far too late to escape. Bwa ha ha
19. What about the fifteenth?
A: Howdy, yeah I'm up for badminton. I'll be outside at 7.15 Cheers
20. Who’s the last person that you called?
A: zola - then I discovered how much it costs to call cell to cell overseas
23. Last person you added to your contacts?
A: Work colleagues cell as I was helping with something
24. How many minutes are on your plan?
A: It’s prepaid so it’s up to me.
25. Do you like your phone?
A: Its a 'phone. I don't like them but it would be difficult without one. It does the job and thats all I need
26. What is your number?
A: Ask me and maybe I'll tell you.