1. What does your Livejournal name mean?
A: Fairly obvious, the 'mad' comes from how I am (even the psychologists I work with will agree with that). I can be relied on for a 'different' outlook or answer - plus also my sense of humour has always helped that. Lastly - just watch how I play badminton and you'll certainly agree. The 'clarinet' is from the instrument I play - although I'm more on the flute currently - but madclarinet rolls off better than madflute anyway.
2. Elaborate on your default userpic:
A: I don't have one yet - I suspose I should sort one out.
4. What’s your current relationship status?
A: Single and 'unattached' - nice and peaceful.
5. What exactly are you wearing right now?
A: Short sleeve shirt, comfortable trousers and trainers.
6. What is your current problem?
A: Way to many mental ones to mention - but the right wrist/hand is a big killer for me.
7. What do you love most?
A: Unable to answer that - I can't think of one.
8. What makes you most happy?
A: Playing my flute and clarinet, seeing some of the systems I've programmed in good use - hiking in the dark peak.
9. Are you musically inclined?
A: I hope so - I play clarinet and flute. Saxophone (although I haven't played one for a long while), penny whistle and I hope to take guitar lessons later on this year (finances allowing).
10. If you could go back in time, and change something, what would it be?
A: I'd like to change a couple of 'mistakes' - about 6 years ago would be nice. I ain't saying what though.
11. If you were an animal for a day, what would it be?
A: An Eagle or other large bird - to fly would be a great experience (plus it beats climbing those mountains)
12. Ever have a near death experience?
A: Not yet - although I couple of times I must have been close to one
13. Name an obvious quality you have?
A: My sense of humour is probably the most obvious - following that I can make a pretty good listener.
14. What’s the name of the song that’s stuck in your head right now?
A: One of the soundtracks from Big O - it happens when I try to transcribe anything.
15. Who will cut and paste this first?
A: I haven't the foggiest - probably noone as not many people read this journal (I hope).
16. Name someone with the same b-day as you:
A: Apparently - H.G. Wells has.
17. Have you ever vandalized someone’s private property?
18. Have you ever been in a fight?
A: Yes, but I mostly avoid them - plus a clarinet case does help.
19. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
A: No - unless you want me to clear the room. Just pass me the clarinet or flute.
20. What’s the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex:
A: If I had to say anything it would have to be their voice.
21. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
A: Not been in a Starbucks (although they're in the UK in force) - if I had I would have to have some Tea or a soft drink. I don't drink coffee (there is a good reason).
22. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
A: No - I'm pretty good at bashing myself around but not causing anything worse that a bruise or (minor) cut.
23. Say something totally random about yourself?
A: I will always come back with the unexpected (or expected with some people) remark and/or comment.
24. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
A: Yeah - at times I need something which is noisy enough while I do something - but not where I need to link my brain to understand.
26. Did you have braces?
A: No, although I should have - but thats another story
27. Are you comfortable with your height?
A: Yes - 6" 0' is fine - a bit taller might help, but that is offset by bashing my head on stuff.
28. What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?
29. Do you speak any other languages?
A: I've fluent in Cockney Rhyming Slang - again I hope to do a language in the future
30. What is your favorite smell?
A: Can't thing of one
31. Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
A: No way, and I ain't going to one either
32. What kind of magazines do you read?
A: Computing Weekly (well, I am a computer techie)
33. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
34. Has anyone you were really close with passed away?
35. Do you ever watch MTV?
36. What’s something that really annoys you?
A: People who do not learn and ask the same stupid questions instead of finding the answer which is EASILY found.
37. Do you like Michael Jackson?
A: Not particulary
38. Do you give random hugs and kisses?
A: No - touch senstive
39. What’s the latest you have ever stayed up?
A: About 40 hours - twice, once when doing a sponsored walk, another when flying
40. Have you ever been rushed into the emergency room?
A: No - I've managed to stagger there the couple of times I needed it
41. Who are you going to tag?
Noone - if people want to do it, then they will - what the hell lilly_rose