1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says.
A: Quod firma menta vovi ('Angelus ad Virginem' translated to 'Gabriel, fram Heven-King', 13th Century christmas carol)- The New Oxford Book of Carols - edited by Hugh Keyte and Andrew Parrott
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
A: What the Ancients did for us
4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is.
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
A: The annoying dog a couple of doors down barking (again)
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
A: Getting back from work
8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
A: Web log file - specifically checking the referrers
9. What are you wearing?
A: Shirt, Trousers and trainers
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
A: Earlier today when one of my famous deadpan comments completely confused a student
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A: Oramental Plates, clocks, pictures and mirror
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
A: Think, how do you do that?
15. What is the last film you saw?
A: Wallace and Grommit - Curse of the Were-Rabbit
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
A: A few pints of Directors Real Ale
17. Tell us something about you that we don't know.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
A: Remove Cars from the 'School Run'
19. Do you like to dance?
A: No, no and thrice no
20. George Bush: is he a power-crazy nut case or someone who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?
A: I keep away from American politics - I already have enough problems with British politics.
21(a). Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
A: Zoe - a very tough one to answer though
21(b). Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
A: Robert - again a very tough one.
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
23. Will you pass this on?
A: We'll see if anyone else fills this in