1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?
A: Took a longer holiday than normal
2. Did you keep your New Years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
A: Didn't bother making any. May make some next year though
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
A: Spare cash to enjoy life a bit
7. What dates from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory?
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
A: Surviving the year without going into depression
9. What was your biggest failure?
A: Having to keep an eye out for the drop into depression
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
A: My bad wrist got worse and the pain extended into my fingers
11. What was the best thing you bought?
A: No spare cash to buy anything except the essentials
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
A: No one whatsoever
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
A: A webmaster/forum administrator who broke his own forum rules.
14. Where did most of your money go?
A: Bills, mostly on the mortgage and house bills. Then trying to keep the car on the road
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song/album will always remind you of 2005?
A: Don't know.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
I. Happier or sadder?
II. Thinner or fatter?
A: Neither - I can't get much thinner and I don't put on weight.
III. Richer or poorer?
A: Poorer, but the long term plan is good and I'll have more money to work with next year.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
A: Getting annoyed
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
A: With one of my sisters - the two single people of the family attempting to have a good Christmas.
21. Did you attend school?
A: Only to repair computers.
22. Did you fall in love in 2005?
A: Nope, no chance of that changing either
23. How many one night stands in this last year?
24. What was your favorite television program?
A: Television is only on for 'background noise'. Can't really comment on the programmes.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
A: No, I don't 'hate' per se. But I am seriously annoyed with quite a few people now.
26. What was the best book you read?
A: Can't say. With all the books I read I can't choose a best one, they are all 'best'.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
A: Don't know
28. What did you want and get?
A: Not a chance of that happening.
29. What did you want and not get?
A: New motherboard, processor and ram for my computer - as no spare cash to buy it.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
A: So far it has to be Wallace and Grommit - Curse of the Were-Rabbit, that may change once I've seen the latest Harry Potter one though.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
A: Work, then a 'meet the new students session' at a pub in the city. Didn't get too depressed this year due to the alcohol consumption. Age is the same as the question number
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
A: I have an answer, but I'm keeping that to myself
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
A: Casually smart
34. What kept you sane?
A: I'm not sane
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you like the most?
A: Noone - if pushed Jeremy Clarkson as at least he says what he means and doesn't hide what he is like. A true WISIWYG person.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
A: None - I get fed up of politicians
37. Who did you miss?
A: Some people from my old badminton coaching group. I wish I'd kept in touch with them. Also, two people from my music group.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
A: Can't comment as if I said one person, the few others may moan at me and more people being grumpy is the last thing I need.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005.
A: Nothing is made in stone, even when you're told they are.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
A: Can't think of one currently, I'll edit and add one if I think of it